Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm Blah ABout This Stroller

This contribution to our new blog was made by my good friend Debby. She is an active crossfitter and her hubby is Greg of http://gregsweblog.weebly.com/blog.html


I used a Graco Duoglide double stroller when I first had my twins. It was perfect for me. I was able to fit two infant carseats into the stroller which was a big help. It folded up nicely and I could still fit a lot in my cargo area with it in there.

Here are some of my favorite things about it. It was easy to fold and unfold. I could use one hand to do either which was nice. It is also relatively lightweight, for a double stroller. It is tandem so it fit easily through aisles and crowds. Graco is clearly a popular brand. http://bestdouble-stroller.com/graco-double-stroller/

There is a drink holder and little box for keys or pacifiers or whatever on top. There is storage space underneath for diaper bags, shopping bags or purses. When folded it will stand straight up and so it can be kept out of the way in a restaurant. It also had a tray for the babies to put a cup on or toys. There are few things I didn't like.

It wore out quickly, I used it until the twins were about 10 months old when I switched to a jogger. I still have it but the screws are loose or falling out, the material is a little loose. It looks worn. It is also really long so it can be a little hard to navigate in tight quarters. It is really long when folded up so it could be hard to fit into a car trunk.

I have an SUV and it had to be positioned just right to leave room for anything else. I will say that I used it a lot, maybe more than you usually would since I have twins. I couldn't really go anywhere myself without it. Overall, I would buy this again, especially for infant twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment